- Information we collect
- The use of information which We collect
- Sharing of information which We collect
- Acknowledgement and Consent
- Consent Revocation and Deletion
- E-mail subscription cancellation
- How to contact us
- "Application" means a software application and/or web portal which We developed to become an electronic medium to (i) find Services provided by third parties; (ii) manage provision of Services; and/or (iii) other functions needed to support the Service ecosystem.
- "Personal Information" means information regarding Yourself which can be privately identified and collected through the Application, such as name, address, date of birth and occupation (if You are a person), corporate data and identity document (if You are not a person), phone number, e-mail address, permit and/or the equivalent, and other information which may identify You as an Application user.
- "We", “Us", or “Our” means Vexanium Foundation LTD, a company established under the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and/or its Affiliate.
- “Customer” means a party registered as a customer of Application to use the Service provided in the Application.
- “Service” means every service, program, service, product, feature, system, facility and / or service provided and / or offered in or through the Application.
- "Service Provider" means a party who provides Service through Application.
- “VexGift” is an electronic system (platform) made by Vexanium Foundation LTD.
- "Web Site" (Situs Web) means one of our medium to support us for distributing information and help people to understand more about VexGift. Our website is www.vexgift.com
2. Information Which We Collect
- We collect certain Personal Information from You to enable the Application to perform its function whether for the use of Service (if You are a Costumer) or Service provision management (if You are a Service Provider) or other functions necessary to support the Service ecosystem. You can provide Personal Information directly (for example, when You register as an Application user) or collected automatically when You use the Application.
- When You visit the Website, a Website administrator will process technical data such as Your internet protocol address, web pages You have visited, internet browser that You use, web pages You previously/subsequently visited and the duration of every visit/session which enable Us to send Website functions. In addition, in some cases, browser may advise You to activate Your geo-location system to enable Us give You a better experience in using the internet and/or Application. With this technical data, the Website administrators can manage the Website, for example by resolving technical difficulties and improving the accessibility of certain parts of the Website. Using this method, We can ensure that You can (always) find information on the Website in quick and simple manners.
- Information that You provide directly
- When You are a Service Provider, Voucher data and data related to Service management, the amount of fund of the Service transaction and/or other data as a support for the Service ecosystem. When You use Our Application, We will also process Your technical data such as, internet protocol address, internet device identity (ID) or media access control address, and information regarding the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device that You use to access the Application. We use these data to allow Us to send the Application’s functions, to resolve technical difficulties, to provide You the correct and updated version of the Application as well as to improve the Application’s function.
- Information which We collect when You use the Application
- When You use the Application through Your mobile device, We will track and collect the geo-location information in real-time and other relevant information to support the performance efficiency and the functions of the Application.
- The geo-location information which We collect from the Service Provider means that We also collect information of Your movement (if You are a Customer) when You travel by using Our Service in the Application. We will also use the geo-location information in general and in an anonymous form to get the statistical information and management information for the purpose of improving the Application’s functions.
- Use of Cookie
- Cookie is a small data file placed in Your browser on Your internet device. With cookie, the feature of application and/or website that You access can save information or remember Your actions and preferences from time to time.
- Most of internet browsers support cookie; but You may set the browser You use to reject several types of certain cookie or specific cookie. Besides, You may delete the cookie at any time.
- We use cookie for several purposes. We use it, for example, to remember Your safe search preferences, to help You to use the Service (if You are a Customer) or to manage the Service (if You are a Service Provider), and to protect Your data.
3. The use of information which We collect
- We use Your e-mail address, name, phone number and/or account password to verify Your ownership over an account in our Application, to communicate with You in connection with the use or management of the Service and to give You information regarding the Application. We may also use Your name, email address and phone number to send message, general update of the Application, special offers or promotions. We will also send email to You asking You to subscribe to Our mailing list. You may at any time choose not to accept the information regarding this update.
- We use Your Personal Information entirely to analyze the Application’s pattern of use. You hereby agree that Your data will be used by Our internal data processing system to ensure the Voucher of the best function of the Application to You.
4. Sharing of Information Which We Collect
- If You are a Customer, after receiving Your Voucher, We will share information such as Your name, phone number, location, geo-location, voucher to the Service Provider receiving Your request over the Service. This information is necessary for the Service Provider to contact You, and/or find You and/or complete Your Transaction using the voucher.
- We may employ or cooperate with companies and persons as third parties to facilitate or provide support in developing the Application and certain services to Us and/or on Our behalf, to, among others (i) provide costumers’ assistance; (ii) provide geo-location information; (ii) perform services relating to Website (including but not limited to maintenance, database processing, web analysis and Website feature perfecting services); (iv) assist Us in analyzing how the Application and Services are used as well as their development; or (v) to assist Our professional advisor or external auditor, including legal advisor, financial advisor, and consultants. These third parties have access over Your Personal Information only to perform those tasks for Us and/or on Our behalf and [the third parties] are contractually bound not to disclose or use the Personal Information for any other purpose.
- We shall not share Your Personal Information to any party other than to the related Service Provider (if You are a Customer) or Customer (if You are a Service Provider) and the third parties as mentioned in the above paragraph 4 letter d, without Your consent. However, We will disclose Your Personal Information to the extent it is required by law or required to comply with the provisions of the laws and regulations, government institution, or in case of a dispute, or any form of legal proceeding between You and Us, or between You and other user in connection with, or relating to the Service, or in an emergency condition relating to Your health and/or safety.
- Your Personal Information may be transferred, stored, used, and processed in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia where Our servers are located.
- We may eliminate certain parts of Your Personal Information which may identify You (so the Personal Information becomes anonymous) and disclose the anonymous data to a third party for the purposes of Application development, database management, Service’s analysis or improvement. We also may combine Your Personal Information with other information in a way that the information is no longer associated with You, and later disclose the combined information to the third party, for the abovementioned purposes.
- We shall not sell or lease Your Personal Information to a third party.
Confidentiality of Your data and personal information is the most important matter for Us. We will conduct the best effort and steps to protect and secure Your data and Personal Information. However, We cannot fully guarantee that Our system is totally impenetrable by virus, malware, disruption or extraordinary occurrence including unauthorized access by a third party. You may not disclose Your account password to anyone and must always maintain the security of the device You use.
7. Acknowledgment and Consent
- You also represent that You are entitled to share all of the information You have provided to Us and to give Us the power to use and share such information to the Service Provider (if You are a Customer) or Customer (if You are a Service Provider) to support and perform the function of Application.
8. Consent Revocation and Deletion
Unless regulated otherwise in the laws and regulation, You may perform Your consent revocation of the collection, use and/or disclosure of Your Personal Information and/or deletion of Your Personal Information, the requirements and procedures of which are pursuant to the laws and regulation specifically regulating this matter.
Consent revocation or deletion of Your Personal Information whether all or in part, may no longer allow You to use our Application and/or Website. You hereby state that You have acknowledged and understood the consequences of the consent revocation and/or the deletion of Your Personal Information.
- E-mail subscription cancellation
We have a policy for You to be able to choose to subscribe or unsubscribe from Our mailing list. If You wish to unsubscribe from Our email, please click the unsubscribe link attached to each of those e-mails.
- How to Contact Us
If You have further questions regarding Your privacy and information security or You wish to update or delete Your data, please contact Us at: email@example.com